Modifying and cancelling enrolment

Modifications and extensions of enrollment

You may apply for a registration modification in order to change groups, cancelling and/or adding new subjects within the period established in the academic and administrative calendar.

To do so, you will have to pay the current fee set by the center, within the period assigned for these purposes in the academic calendar.

Modification periods:

-During the first period, you will be able to make modifications on first, second term and annual subjects.
-During the second period, you will only be able to request changes in second term subjects. Exceptionally, annual subjects’ modifications could be authorized.

Enrolment modification application


-If you need to modify your registration, you cannot have any payment defaults. Applications for a registration modification will not be accepted under any circumstances if the student has any overdue payment.
-In addition to the registration modification fee, you will have to pay the amount resulting from the increase in registered credits.
-The amount of the registration modification must be paid in a single payment.
You will not have to pay the established fee in the following cases:
- When the registration modifications are made in an exchange program, as long as you make them on the 6 weeks following your start in the other university.
- When the modifications are due to the registration calendar of your faculty or school (such as the final project, work placement, research projects, etc.).
- When the modification is due to new subjects offered by the University after the registration period.
- When the modifications are attributable to the University.

Bear in mind
- Once your registration modification or cancelation has been made, it will be included in your academic record and you will not be able to renounce to it.
- To cancel core or mandatory subjects you have not passed, you will need to cancel also the new subjects you have enrolled in.