To produce a Coursera course you should take into account the following dates for provinding with the information about the course:
Four or five months before the start of the course
- Course presentation document: cover sheet.
- Content planning and design.
- Beginning of content creation: slides and/or script creation.
Two months before the start of the course
- Promo video recording.
One month and a half before the start of the course
- End of content creation (video recording, support materials creation and assessments design).
One month before the start of the course
- Instructor Release signing: an electronic document signed by every instructor and reflecting the agreement between them, the UAB and Coursera.
- Course structure created in Coursera (all the materials have to be uploaded at this time).
One week before the start of the course
- Submit the course for review.
Start of course
- Course launch.
During the course
- Monitor the forums.
- Monitor the Analytics Dashboard,
- Correct any errors that appear.