University Master's Degrees The UAB offers high quality graduate programmes

Notifications for students from outside the European Union

Notifications for students from outside of the European Union (non-EU)


Non-UE citizens with a valid student permit in other UE country, will need to apply for an Entry Declaration at the National Police Station in 72 hours from the entrance in Spain (if the passport was not stamped by the custom authority) in order to apply for a mobility within UE.


In order to submit application through the Internet, you must obtain an Electronic Signature through this website. After filling out the form one would need to go to the “Oficina de Registro” that would be the closest, or to “Unidad del Archivo General y Registro in the UAB.

Remember that you won’t be able to make the Electronic Signature if your NIE is expired!


For more information:
International Support Service (ISS)
Building Biblioteca de Comunicació i Hemeroteca General, Plaça Cívica
Campus de Bellaterra
Tel. + 34 93 581 22 10
Fax + 34 93 586 80 25

Office hours:
Monday to Friday, from 9.30am to 3pm. Thursday from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
July and August: Monday to Friday, from 9.30am to 3pm.