How do I pay?
Enrolment payments must be made via direct debit order. There are two possible options:
1. In one instalment: The enrolment fee is charged to your bank account from the same day as your registration is accepted.
2. In three instalments: this option is possible only if you enrol before October 29. A 30% of the credits you enrol in, plus the total fee for administrative processes will be charged to your bank account the day of your enrolment. Another 30% will be charged on November 15 and the remaining 40% will be charged on or after December 20.
Your bank account (with IBAN and BIC codes, the latter required only if your bank is not within Spain) must belong to a bank located in the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, United Kingdom, San Marino or Switzerland.
Students enrolling as conditional grant holders can only pay by direct debit and cannot defer payment.
You also have the possibility to pay your enrolment fees by contracting a loan.
You must have a bank account number, update your bank account details, if so required, and select: Préstec AGAUR as method of payment.
Bear in mind
When enrolling, you will need to have your bank account details at hand in order to enter your direct debit information.
If you request an enrolment modification which entails additional costs, these must be paid in one instalment and will be charged to your bank account. You will be charged for the modifications on or after the day they are approved.
If you apply as a grant holder you can make a deferred payment plan. If you have applied for a grant, but for any reason must submit more documents or have been denied the grant, this will entail modifications in your enrolment. These modifications must be paid for apart, in one instalment and after ten days of receiving the final resolution on your application. This however will not affect the terms of your deferred payment plan.
The Agency for Management of University and Research Grants (AGAUR) offers you the possibility of paying your enrolment fee in monthly instalments.
If you are interested in choosing this option, please consult the information on the AGAUR loan for university fees. If you choose this payment option, you will need to take into account the following:
1. You must be undertaking official studies.
2. Your payments must be made by standing order. Remember to provide your bank account details when you enrol, select the form of payment AGAUR loan. Please, update the details of your permanent address and your university accommodation address.
3. To apply for the loan, your enrolment fee must range between 500 euros and 7000 euros. You can also apply for the loan if you have received a grant, as long as the amount of your enrolment fees is greater than the minimum amount required.
4. You must be a Spanish citizen or hold a TIE card (Número de Identidad de Extranjero) and have a joint account with someone over the age of majority who can act as guarantor.
5. Your name must not be on the list of any credit reporting agencies (such as RAI and ASNEF in Spain) and either you or your guarantor must demonstrate that you meet the minimum of income required for the loan.
6. The loan may cover 100% of the university fees. The interest rate is 0% and the formalisation costs are 25 euros. There are not early repayment charges. Non-payment of the instalments can cause a 12 euro charge for every missed payment and a late payment interest of 7.99%.
7. The loan will not cover any modifications you make to your enrolment after October 25. The cost of any modifications must be paid in one instalment and will be charged to your bank account.
8. The loan will not cover tuition modifications made later on 13 October. Before this date, if you do self-modify registration, you will need to notify your Academic Management to incorporate the amount of the modification into the AGAUR loan. After that date, the amount of the modifications will have to be paid in a single payment and by direct debit payment.
9. You must wait to receive an e-mail from AGAUR to the e-mail address you provided in your enrolment form. This e-mail will be sent after 14 October. Once you receive it you will have a period of two weeks to complete the loan procedure with the bank of your choice.
In the event that you do not grant the AGAUR loan, the registration must be paid by direct debit and in a single term.
Please consult all information at the AGAUR website and, before choosing this loan option, make sure that you wish to pay your enrolment fees with this loan. If you are later awarded a grant, the amount awarded will be used to cancel all or part of your loan.
Please check other options offered to you by AGAUR.