Before going back home

Signature of documents

Before your departure, check with your university if any document is needed, such as the attendance certificate or similar. Please bear in mind that it may take some days for the documents to be signed.

Certificate of attendance

If your home universiti requires it, you should come personally to Gestió Acadèmica – Exchange Office and hand it in (you will need to ask for a previous appointment) . We can sign it 4 days before the end of your exchange at the earliest. Once signed, you will have to personally come and pick it.

Remember that you can also reach us at


The Transcript of records will be sent to your university by the end of your stay once the exams period has finished.

You can check the UAB student record scores here (see "qualification scales").