Students wishing to enrol on official FUABFormació master's degrees should first carry out the online pre-enrolment on the UAB website (click here). The pre-enrolment period for official master's degrees goes from mid-January to early October.
Before beginning your application, review the access requirements (which you will find on the UAB page), the documents you will need to scan, and the admissions calendar.
Remember that you will need to pay the applications fee by bank card.
In the attached document you will find the enrolment calendar for FUABFormació studies.
1. To open the form you need a university ID number (NIU) and password. To obtain these: (see these INSTRUCTIONS).
- If you are not a UAB student, input your ID details in order to sign up.
- If you are at present a UAB student or have been one, you have a university ID number (NIU) and you remember your password, click here to apply
- If you are at present a UAB student or have been one, but you do not remember your university ID number (NIU) and/or you do not remember your password, fill in your personal details again to recover these.
Once you have signed up, you can log into the pre-enrolment page: Log into the pre-enrolment application page
2. Select a master's degree.
3. Fill in your personal and academic details in the relevant sections.
4. Scan the necessary personal and academic documents and attach them to your application. The documents should be attached in pdf, jpg, or Word formats (4 MB maximum).
Scan the following required documents and attach them to your pre-enrolment application:
- Academic transcript of university studies, including courses taken, ECTS credits (or number of hours), number of examination sittings, grades per subject and final grade.
- Degree certificate that the above transcript corresponds to. (This can be submitted to us later on if you do not have it yet.)
- Curriculum vitae backed by supporting documents, which should mention: research experience, publications, employment experience, research stays abroad, and research grants (where applicable).
- Statement of interest addressed to the master's coordinator.
5. Pay the applications fee using a credit or a debit card.
6. If you wish, you can download a document confirming your application for admission has been made.
Once we have received your application you will join the selection process. The resolution on admissions will be sent to you by email, along with the fee payable for reserving a place, pending definitive admission to the programme.
NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
- We recommend you to complete your pre-enrolment as soon as possible, so as to facilitate the whole process of admission, visa arrangements and other practical matters related to your arrival and your stay at the UAB.
- Remember that when finalising your enrolment you need to provide the originals of all scanned documents previously submitted.
- For the purposes of admission applications, it is not necessary for your qualifications to be legalised until you actually enrol. To learn how to legalise required documents, click here.
- Click here for all the practical information you need on arranging for visas and accommodation, preparing documents, etc.