Call for Expressions of Interest - EU MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship
The Institut d’Història de la Ciència (iHC) of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) invites top-class researchers to apply for the EU- funded Marie Sklodowska Curie Action Postdoctoral Fellowship (call HORIZON-MSCA-2023-PF ) to conduct research for a period of two years. Applicants will be invited to develop the full competitive MSCA-2023-PF application with the support of iHC’s researchers and the research administration staff at UAB.
Eligibility criteria (according to HORIZON-MSCA-2023-PF)
· Any nationality;
· Hold a PhD and a maximum of eight years full-time research experience after PhD. Years of experience outside research and career breaks (e.g. maternity leave) are not taken into account;
· Not having resided or carried out main activity in Spain for more than 12 months between 2020 and 2023.
We invite researchers to submit their expression of interest with:
· PhD certificate;
· CV, including track record and selected list of publications (5 pages max);
· Description of the research proposal for which the MSCA-2023-PF grant will be applied (2 pages max, excluding references);
· Motivation letter, including your preferred starting date (no later than December 2024) (1 page);
Please send these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HORIZON-MSCA-2023-PF call will open on 12nd April and close on 13rd September 2023.
Deadline for expressions of interest: as soon as possible, no later than May 2023.
· UAB’s research manager: Silvia.Bronsoms@uab.cat
· Dr. Gemma Cirac-Claveras: email@example.com
The IHC research mainly focuses on the history of science in the 19th and 20th centuries, from diverse perspectives: science, politics and power; audiences as active agents in the construction of knowledge; the material, spatial and urban dimensions of science; the nature of technoscience, the environmental crisis, and the relation between science, health and gender.
The iHC fosters an inclusive working environment. We encourage applications regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and/or functional diversity, particularly underrepresented in our community.