PhD program in Sports Sciences
From the academic year 2022-23, you can study at the UAB the doctoral program in Sports Sciences, promoted by our Institute.
The program aims to train researchers in the field of Sports Sciences from related research disciplines (psychology, education, communication, economics, engineering, medicine), and provide them of a disciplinary and multidisciplinary vision, aimed at solving the needs and challenges of sport today.
It is aimed at students from different academic fields: social and legal sciences, humanities, engineering, health sciences and sciences; physical activity and sport are always present in all studies developed.
- Digital Sport: Communication, Technology and Language
- Sport, Health, Sustainability and Urbanism
- Sport Documentation and Research Methodology
- Psychological, Educational and Social Development in Sport
- Olympic Studies
- Economics, Management and Governance of Sports Organizations
- Sports Performance
Teaching staff is characterized by its multidisciplinarity and internationality. More than 25 doctoral thesis tutors from different UAB departments and a team of thesis directors from other Spanish and international universities.
More details about the participating faculty on the website of the UAB Doctoral School.