Repeated credits enrolment
According to the decree on public prices of the Generalitat de Catalunya, when you enrol for a second or more times, you will have to pay a surcharge:
|Number of enrolments||
EHEA and non-EHEA degrees repetition coefficient
Professional-oriented and with recomendations Master's degrees repetition coefficient
Other Master's degrees repetition coefficient
Surcharge for second and subsequent university degree
If you already hold one or more official university degrees, or are entitled to one (pending award), and you join a new official degree programme, a surcharge coefficient of 1.4 will be applied to the price per credit, unless this is your first master's or doctoral degree. This surcharge will also be applied if you have a non-university qualification that is equivalent in all respects to a bachelor's degree.
You will be not have to pay this fee in the following cases:
- Students who have started double-diploma studies, have already obtained the diploma of one of these studies, but need to enrol in a subject of the other studies.
- Students who have completed previous official or non-official but equivalent university studies in private universities or schools.
- Students with a disability degree of 33% or higher.
- Terrorism victims and their spouses and children.
- Domestic violence victims and their dependent children.