Official Master's Degrees prices
Credit price (academic services) in official master's degress is set out every year by the University Social Council.
Official master's degrees:
|Professional-oriented and with recomendations Master's degrees||Non-UE|
- Legal profession
|41.17 €||66 €|
|- Economic Analysis||65.87 €||80 €|
|- Bioinformatics||65.87 €||75 €|
- Aeronautical Management
- Management of Human Resources in Organisations
- Research and Innovation in Nursing Care
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
|60 €||75 €|
|- Applied Clinical Research in Health Sciencies||55 €||75 €|
- Audiovisual Translation
- Tradumatics: Translation Technologies
|48.11 €||75 €|
|- Models and Methods of Quantitative Economics (Erasmus Mundus)||40 €||80 €|
|- Other non-professional-oriented Master's degrees||46.11 €||Check the fees calculator|
- Academic record management: 69.80 euros.
- Specific services and learning support services: 70 euros.
- Compulsory student insurance (for students under 28): 1.12 euros.
- Additional insurance: 5.09 euros.
- Mobility insurance: 9.72 euros.
- Equivalence study for foreign degrees to gain access to master or doctoral degrees, or application for a study of the academic career of the university graduates in foreign education systems to gain access to master or doctoral degress without an homologated qualification: 218.15 euros.
- Other UAB services (SAF, FAS, etc.).
Fundació Autònoma Solidària (FAS)
As a UAB student, you can voluntarily contribute with 15 euros, while paying for your enrolment, to the Fundació Autònoma Solidària for solidarity actions and development cooperation. For more information, visit this website: www.uab.cat/fas.
Physical Activity Service (SAF)
If you join SAF while doing your enrolment, you will get a discount up to 40% on regular fees price for university members. The cost of the SAF fees from the day of your enrolment until September 20, 2020 will be 265 €. You will find more information in the SAF website.
The prices for the academic and administrative services of the official studies are set out every year by the Catalan government, within the Decree on public prices at the Catalan public universities.
Prices for UAB-specific studies are established by the Social Council. The affiliated university schools establish these fees themselves, following the Social Council advice.
Affiliated university schools separate public prices and their own on their enrolment applications. The price of the academic management support for official studies is 160 euros.