Work permit

Work permit for Students from outside the European Union

Non-EU students with a student stay permit having an offer of employment can apply for a work permit. This authorization has to be applied by the company who wants to contract the student. For further information about this procedure, please this link

This permit only allows you to do part-time paid employment (or full-time for summer months), as long as these hours are compatible with your academic timetable. The permit expires at the end of the employment contract and/or the expiry date of your TIE (Foreign resident identification card), although is renewable.
For further information, please contact with the ISS office.