Bachelor's degree holders

Degree holders

If you already have a university qualification (bachelor's degree, pre-EHEA diploma, architecture or engineering qualifications) and you wish to study for a UAB degree you should apply for admission through the university pre-registration process (Preinscripció Universitària).

Applications period for university pre-registration and more information: University Pre-Registration website

Pre-EHEA degrees or qualifications in architecture or engineering give access to PhD studies.

Finally, there are graduate programmes that provide an opportunity for degree holders to expand their knowledge and specialise.