What do we use the EGRETA application for?
The new Environment for Research and Transfer Management (EGRETA) allows you to search, discover and connect all the research content carried out at the UAB.
If this is your first time accessing the aplication, take your time to setup the tasks listed below. It's worth taking a while to doso because that way you'll minimize the number of manual entries needed to track your work. By doing this, you will ensure that you can keep a record for each item of your scientific production or related activities.
- Enter the data you normally use to identify yourself as research staff in other organizations, such as ORCID.
- Check the data loaded from EINA, our previous management system.
- If you publish with different variations of your name, specify it in your personal profile. This will improve the system’s ability to identify your publications both in EGRETA and in other systems.
- Perform an automated search so that information about your publications from other databases is automatically notified to you in EGRETA. Don’t worry, you will have the option to review all the imported records to validate that they are correct.
- In the event that you have a trusted user to manage the investigation, add him or her so that they can act on your behalf.
- Customize email notification settings so that EGRETA sends you only the reminders you have previously determined.
- Access the Intranet to see all the complementary support materials and keep up to date with all the latest news.
EGRETA offers a large number of new features with which the output research can be optimized. If you want to know more:
- Consult the current training on the UAB intranet managed by the Technological Research Office
- Access online training with Bright Talk. If you do not have the access codes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request tailored training from the technical staff of the Technological Research Office by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.