The UAB includes multiple university chairs through which a specific subject is studied and researched in depth. They are managed jointly with other international institutions, companies and organisms, giving way to collaborations and synergies between the UAB and other non-university entities.
The UAB Chairs cover different areas of knowledge, from health and prevention to cultural heritage and the promotion of ethical values. They are held in high prestige and contribute to the transfer of knowledge and technology to society.
- Avedis Donabedian Research Chair
- Barcelona Chair of Housing Studies
- Chair of Health Management, Management and Administration
- Chair of Transfusion Medicine and Cellular and Tissue Therapy
- Enric Prat de la Riba Chair of Local Legal Studies
- José Agustín Goytisolo Chair
- José Saramago Chair
- Research Chair in Geriatrics and Long-Term Care for the Elderly
- Research Chair of Medical Professional Responsibility and Legal Medicine