The Resource Centre for Group Activities and the Associations Hotel make life easier for student groups and student councils by providing rooms and equipment for their activities.
Voice Techniques (2nd term)
This activity provides participants with theoretical and practical knowledge in order to develop, strengthen and take care of their voice. Through the acquisition of some techniques, participants will get a correct use of their voice in different areas.
- Understand the fundamental principles that control the production of the voice.
- Understand and be aware of the body through a proper relaxation and a good breathing technique.
- Achieve a natural and free vocal emission that allows an effortless singing with a proper projection.
- Acquire a clear and natural diction through a proper use of speech articulation and language expression.
- Gain a work discipline that allows the discovery and development of the voice through continuous research of the own vocal and relaxing resources as well as assimilating the new techniques.
Teacher: Raúl Jorquera Rossel
Dates of the course: from March 1 to may 24, 2017
Days and rehearsal hours: Tuesdays from 12 pm to 2 pm.
Price: UAB community 160 Euros, others 200 Euros.
This activity is recognised with 1 credit ECTS.
New update! The students enrolled in our artistic workshops may recognize 1 ECTS credit by accrediting their attendance at 12 of our cultural activities in the UAB. Register at Viu la Cultura!
On-line registration until February 24, 2016
GO TO THE RESGISTRATION FORM