Other international programs
The different European Commission's Directorates-General also have programs of interest for research activity:
- Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values Programme: It is the program that aims to protect and promote the rights and values of the European Union, helping to maintain and develop open, democratic, equal and inclusive societies.
- LIFE+: It is the financial instrument of the European Union to support projects on the environment, nature conservation and climate action.
- ESPON: It is the program with the objective of the European Territorial Cooperation of the Cohesion Policy of the European Union.
- Creative Europe: It is the program for the cultural and creative sectors, such as those promoting cross-border cooperation, platforms, networking and literary translation.
- INTERREG: The European Territorial Cooperation (ETC), better known as Interreg, is a financing instrument for European regional development. There are four different programs: