Study Creation and Renewal
Create and renew a UAB specific graduate programme
To request the creation or renewal of significant changes of a study (master degree, graduate study or specialization course), first it is necessary to obtain the approval of the Graduate School's Director. Once you have the approval, the technical work with the Academic Programming and Quality Management Unit starts. You can contact email@example.com to request the form to submit a new study or significant changes.
UAB specific graduate studies should be renewed in each edition.
You can find the form to submit the academic and economic proposal at the following link: www.uab.cat/propostes-de-masters-propis-diplomes-de-postgrau-i-cursos-d-especialitzacio/
Please send us your proposals (from the master's degree, graduate study or specialization course) as far in advance as possible before the teaching start date (please check out the submission calendars: new proposals / abbreviated renewals). This way we will be able to offer the maximum advertising once the study has been approved. We would also like to remind you that new proposals, as well as renewals with significant changes from master's degrees and graduate studies, should be approved by the Commission of Academic Affairs, with previous favorable reports from the schools involved. This implies a longer approval period.
You can contact the Academic Programming and Quality Management Unit through our email firstname.lastname@example.org and also:
- Areas of Psychology, Arts and Humanity, Law, Economics and Business and Communication Studies, ETSE, Sr. Olga Jiménez Baño, tel. 93 581 2983.
- Areas of Medicine, Nursing and Physiotherapy, Sciences, Biosciences, Education and Translation, Sra. Marta Garriga Vidal, tel. 93 581 2983.
- Areas of Veterinary Science, FUAB, Affiliated University Schools, Sr. Bruno Sánchez Llordes, tel. 93 586 8271.
- Affiliated Studies to the Graduate School, Sra. Lluïsa Sánchez Hidalgo, tel. 93 586 8271.
- New proposals of Syllabus, Sra. Ana Maria Garcia Blasco (tel. 93 581 3433) and Sara Tomás Fernández (tel. 93 586 8271).
- Head of the Unit, Miquel Anguera (93 581 3310).
Programmes that include interuniversity diplomas or, those which organization involves institutions or corporations from outside the UAB, should establish a collaboration agreement which will include all the collaboration details.
The agreement proposal should be attached to the academic proposal submitted to the Graduate School.
More information: Legal Support and Agreement Unit: email@example.com