Become a CITIUS student
CITIUS: study the Master's in Bussiness Management while doing an internship in a company
Master's in Business Management with external internship
- 11 months of internship
- High-level and specific internships for graduate students.
- 7 hours per day internships compatible with Master's classes.
- The student will have the support of a tutor at the company that will evaluate the internship.
- Study support.
The total fee of the Master is 4.950€, with study support during the 11 months.
The essential requirements to enrol in the CITIUS programme are the following ones:
- To be a graduate student
- Be under 30 years old
- Have obtained the Degree Diploma in the las 4 years and meet the general requirement to access a master or a graduate student.
- Be a Spanish citizen or foreign citizen with a residence permit.
- Have not studied previously at the CITIUS programme.
In order to get the Master's in Business Management, CITIUS students should commit to:
- To successfully complete the academic education and the programme internship.
- To comply with the company's confidentiality policy.
- To respect the agreed start and end dates
- To accept the internship schedule which is determined by the company, as long as it is compatible with class attendance.
- To hire a mandatory accident insurance that covers the internship period.
- To attend to the face-to-face master's sessions.
- To take profit of the subject's online sessions.
Ask for more information
Do you have more doubts? Fill out the form below and we will answer you!