Before going back home


Before your departure, check with your university if any document is needed, such as attendance certificate or similar. If this is the case, please send the document to the exchange office to be filled and signed.


Students will receive the Transcript of Records by email after the end of each official evaluation period. Check your official marks at
access your academic record (marks in brakets are not final).

Should you require any further information, please contact the exchange office