Olga Torres Fund
What is the Fund?
The Olga Torres Fund, a donation from the family of which she was a professor at the Faculty of Economics and Business, has been used to improve the infrastructures and academic activity of the Sabadell Campus (formerly the School of Business Studies).
Today this fund makes it possible to:
- the awarding of the Olga Torres Awards to the academic performance of students of the Degree in Business and Technology and the Degree in Accounting and Finance,
Sponsor the following activities:
- Collaboration in the Spanish Economics Olympics
- Grant for the Olga Torres Fund Lecture Series
- Registration of the Faculty in the Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification AENOR
- Financing SAP software license for the use by the Faculty
- Financing Global Management Challenge software license for use by the Faculty