Wednesday, June 9 2021
Dia · Setmana
Launching event of the European Research Cluster for Understanding impacts of micro and nanoplastics on human health (CUSP)
To collect the necessary scientific evidence for assessing the risk of human exposure to micro- and nanoplastics, the EU Commission recently decided to fund 5 large research projects: AURORA , IMPTOX , PLASTICHEAL, PlasticsFatE and POLYRISK . These projects form the European Research Cluster for understanding impacts of micro- and nanoplastics on human health (CUSP).
This EU Green Week 2021 partner event will explain the purpose of the CUSP projects and discuss exposure, risks and analytical methods of micro- and nanoplastics for understanding impacts on human health.
Date: Wednesday 9, June2021 - 14:00h
End date: Wednesday 9, June2021 - 16:00h
Organiser: European Research Cluster for Understanding impacts of micro and nanoplastics on human health (CUSP)
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
European Research and Innovation Days is the European Commission’s annual flagship Research and Innovation event, bringing together policymakers, researchers, entrepreneurs and the public to debate and shape the future of research and innovation in Europe and beyond.
Date: Wednesday 23, June2021 - 10:00h
End date: Thursday 24, June2021 - 18:00h
Organiser: European Commission
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
An open and effective dialogue with the main scientific-technical players on the greatest challenges facing industry.
Science, technology, and knowledge at the service of pioneers in the application industries.
Expoquimia will prepare a 360º events, a meeting points for Scientifics projects, industrial startups, corporates, investors and technology partners with the aim to exchange knowledge, to disseminate the innovation and transform your project to a reality.
Date: Tuesday 29, June2021 - 09:30h
Organiser: Fira de Barcelona, Expoquimia and Societat Catalana de Química
Monday, September 20, 2021
European Ecosystem of research and tech transfer by Esther Hurtós, Eurecat
- EU funding programmes for R&I: the framework programmes.
- The new framework programe: Horizon Europe. Where the money comes from. Who can participate.
- R&I funding programmes as tools for implementing the EC policy goals
- Workprogrammes – the call documents. An example from Pilar 2 Cluster 4.
Subjects relevants to Technology Transfer
- Going beyond the scientific excellence: What’s behind the topic text, cross-cutting issues, impact, contribution to policy goals.
- How to be an influencer: via the Member States, via technology platforms and associations. The voice of many. Reach a broad consensus and you will be listened.
- The participants ecosystem. What are the typical roles and interests in the R&I projects for the different organisation types? Academia, applied research institutions, consultants, SMEs, large industries, civil associations.
- Innovation and technology transfer opportunities.
Objective of the session:
To learn how the calls for proposals are made, how the lobbies work, and how they influence companies, researchers, and countries.
All types of researhcers might be interested: from PhD fellows and Postdoctoral researchers, to Senior Reserachers.
Place: ICMAB-Sala d'Actes Carles Miravitlles and online
Date: Monday 20, September2021 - 12:00h
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Since January 2019, the SeeRRI project has been working with European regional policymakers to explore how regional governments can practice responsible regional planning, regional planning that is anticipative, reflexive, inclusive, and responsive. Nearly three years of joint efforts will culminate in the "Bringing RRI into regional planning: From theory to SeeRRI".
The SeeRRI Final Conference will bring together policymakers, regional stakeholders, researchers, members of SeeRRI and related projects, EU officials, citizens interested in the future of Europe, and inspiring guest speakers for two days of knowledge-sharing and lively debates about the future of responsible regional planning and responsible research and innovation (RRI) in Europe and beyond.
Place: Casa Convalescència · Barcelona
Date: Wednesday 29, September2021 - 09:00h
End date: Thursday 30, September2021 - 15:00h
Organiser: SeeRRI Project