Monday, September 20 2021
Dia · Setmana
European Ecosystem of research and tech transfer by Esther Hurtós, Eurecat
- EU funding programmes for R&I: the framework programmes.
- The new framework programe: Horizon Europe. Where the money comes from. Who can participate.
- R&I funding programmes as tools for implementing the EC policy goals
- Workprogrammes – the call documents. An example from Pilar 2 Cluster 4.
Subjects relevants to Technology Transfer
- Going beyond the scientific excellence: What’s behind the topic text, cross-cutting issues, impact, contribution to policy goals.
- How to be an influencer: via the Member States, via technology platforms and associations. The voice of many. Reach a broad consensus and you will be listened.
- The participants ecosystem. What are the typical roles and interests in the R&I projects for the different organisation types? Academia, applied research institutions, consultants, SMEs, large industries, civil associations.
- Innovation and technology transfer opportunities.
Objective of the session:
To learn how the calls for proposals are made, how the lobbies work, and how they influence companies, researchers, and countries.
All types of researhcers might be interested: from PhD fellows and Postdoctoral researchers, to Senior Reserachers.
Place: ICMAB-Sala d'Actes Carles Miravitlles and online
Date: Monday 20, September2021 - 12:00h
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Since January 2019, the SeeRRI project has been working with European regional policymakers to explore how regional governments can practice responsible regional planning, regional planning that is anticipative, reflexive, inclusive, and responsive. Nearly three years of joint efforts will culminate in the "Bringing RRI into regional planning: From theory to SeeRRI".
The SeeRRI Final Conference will bring together policymakers, regional stakeholders, researchers, members of SeeRRI and related projects, EU officials, citizens interested in the future of Europe, and inspiring guest speakers for two days of knowledge-sharing and lively debates about the future of responsible regional planning and responsible research and innovation (RRI) in Europe and beyond.
Place: Casa Convalescència · Barcelona
Date: Wednesday 29, September2021 - 09:00h
End date: Thursday 30, September2021 - 15:00h
Organiser: SeeRRI Project