Modifying or cancelling enrolment
• Cancellation of enrollment may be requested within the period established in the academic and administrative calendar. If a refund is authorized a part will be retained, depending on when the application is submitted and to cover general expenses (delivery of documentation, place reservation and administration expenses):
1. If the application is submitted before the first payment, the enrollment fee will be retained (160 €)
2. If the application is submitted once the first payment period is over (whether you have started the course or not), 10% of the total tuition will be retained for general expenses (delivery of documentation, place reservation and administration expenses).
• Full refund of the tuition is only possible if the cancellation is for reasons attributable to the school or if the enrollment has been cancelled because the Student Access and Service Office (OOAU) has given the student a place at another public university due to a re-allocation of places within the pre-enrollment process, and the cancellation request is submitted within the period established in the academic and administrative calendar.
• Outside of this period established in the academic and administrative calendar, enrollment cancellation requests are only accepted in exceptional and unexpected cases (such as serious illness or accident), it must be duly justified and make it impossible for the interested party to follow the course normally. If a refund is authorized, 20% of the total tuition will be retained to cover general expenses, plus the proportional amount of the tuition corresponding to the course period elapsed.
• Only for duly justified exceptional cases of exceptional gravity, the student may request to the direction of the center, both within and outside the period established for cancellations, the refund of an amount higher than what is set out in the preceding paragraphs. With a favorable reasoned report from the direction of the studies, the direction of the center will resolve the amount to be returned (up to the maximum amount paid excluding the enrollment fee).
You may apply for a registration modification in order to change groups, cancelling and/or adding new subjects within the period established in the academic and administrative calendar.
To do so, you will have to pay the current fee set by the center, within the period assigned for these purposes in the academic calendar.
-During the second period, you will only be able to request changes in second term subjects. Exceptionally, annual subjects’ modifications could be authorized.
Enrolment modification application
-If you need to modify your registration, you cannot have any payment defaults. Applications for a registration modification will not be accepted under any circumstances if the student has any overdue payment.
-In addition to the registration modification fee, you will have to pay the amount resulting from the increase in registered credits.
-The amount of the registration modification must be paid in a single payment.
- When the modifications are due to the registration calendar of your faculty or school (such as the final project, work placement, research projects, etc.).
- When the modification is due to new subjects offered by the University after the registration period.
- When the modifications are attributable to the University.
Bear in mind
- To cancel core or mandatory subjects you have not passed, you will need to cancel also the new subjects you have enrolled in.