UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 22th to the 26th of May. Registration is open!
- UAB University Master's Degree
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Course begins on 12/09/2022
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 06/02/2023
See the calendar
- Pre-registration period: Open
- Places: 30 places
Price: €27.67 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding an EU residence permit). 2022/23 Academic year.
€75 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold an EU residence permit). 2023/24 Academic year.
- Language: Catalan (40%), Spanish (40%) e English (20%)
- Mode: Classroom-based learning
Faculty of Translation and Interpreting
Are you seeking to have a competitive professional profile within the multilingual language services sector? Would you like to form part of the technological revolution that is changing the panorama of translation?
This master’s degree will provide you with comprehensive training you will be able to apply immediately in the workplace, offered by renowned professionals and academic experts in computer-assisted translation technologies.
You will learn to:
- Manage multilingual projects
- Master the technologies most commonly used in the translation industry
- Translate digital products
- Localise video games, websites, apps and software
- Discover the challenges of localisation engineering
- Benefit from machine translation and post-editing options
- Design and manage graphic files
- Manage all types of translatable formats
- Supervise the quality of translation projects
- Successfully apply the keys to digital marketing
The master’s degree in Tradumatics: Translation Technologies has been an internationally renowned programme since its first edition in 2001 and is a member of the European Master’s in Translation network.
Over 90% of our alumni current work in the language services sector, with specific profiles such as these:
- Multilingual language project management
- Freelance translator
- In-house translator
- Localisation engineer and IT manager
- Head of machine translation systems
- Post-editing of computer-assisted translations
- Quality proofreader
- Technical verifier (CAT tool tester)
- Layout editor (DTP)
- And other profiles integrated into different language services departments, such as human resource management, hiring, sales etc.
The master’s degree has equipped me with a wide range of technical skills that have helped me enter the labour market with a very versatile profile.Anna Vilaseca