Admission Official Master's Degree in Tradumatics: Translation Technologies.
UAB's virtual fair for master's degrees, graduate courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Admission requirementsThe admission requirements are as follows.
Preference is given to graduates in Translation and Interpreting.
- Preference is given to graduates in Translation and Interpreting and Philology.
- Access is also open to graduates in East Asian Studies, Philology, Humanities, Communication Studies, Informatics and Engineering, and to graduates in any other subject who have proven professional experience in the field of translation technology.
Knowledge of languages:
- English: level C1
- Spanish: level C2.2 (for foreign students who have Spanish as one of their working languages).
- Catalan: level C2.2 (for foreign students who have Catalan as one of their working languages).
Selection criteriaShould the number of applicants be higher than that of places on offer, these will be allocated according to the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree: 30%
- Academic Transcript: 30%
- Professional experience in the field of the master's degree: 15%
- Language credentials: 15%
- Interview: 10%