Admission Official Master's Degree in Tradumatics: Translation Technologies.
UAB's virtual fair for master's degrees, graduate courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
Documents for admission
Important warning: Mode classroom-based learning (if there is no COVID pandemic), or synchronous-online (if there is COVID pandemic)
- Copy of identity card or passport.
- Cover letter addressed to the chair of the programme.
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade.
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point. (if you still haven't got it you can send it later on).
- Curriculum vitae
- Certificate(s) accrediting a C1 or equivalent level of English (except for degrees in Translation and Interpreting with English as B language and degrees in English Studies or English Philology).
- Those candidates who are not Spanish native speakers should present an official certification confirming they have achieved a C2.2 level or equivalent in Spanish language.