Content Official Master's Degree in Marketing
Ideal student profileThe master's degree is addressed to students interested in obtaining advanced training in marketing management and market research, with the aim of improving both professionally and personally.
It is preferable for you to have basic knowledge in marketing and market research, statistics and business economics.
- Use acquired knowledge as a basis for originality in the application of ideas, often in a research context.
- Continue the learning process, to a large extent autonomously.
- Solve problems in new or little-known situations within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to the field of study
- Integrate knowledge and use it to make judgements in complex situations, with incomplete information, while keeping in mind social and ethical responsibilities.
- Communicate and justify conclusions clearly and unambiguously to both specialist and non-specialist audiences
- Integrate and apply the new trends in marketing within the business, profitably and effectively.
- Work with the data sources, methodologies and techniques of scientific research, and the IT tools of marketing.
- Design, plan and direct marketing actions in the new scenarios posed by the information society.
- Display a wide-ranging knowledge of commercial communication tools in their current context.
- Design and implement marketing plans, applying criteria of effectiveness and efficiency.
- Plan and conduct advertising campaigns.
- Design and carry out market research.
- Know and understand the issues related to the management of commercial distribution and of an organisation's sales network.
- Transfer planning and strategy design in marketing to the socio-political sphere.
- Provide innovative solutions to commercial problems.
- Analyse the structure and workings of business organisations and their markets for the purpose of decision-making in marketing.
- Display a broad vision of consumer behaviour that covers psychology, sociology, economics and marketing. Implement emerging techniques in the field of marketing.
- Lead processes of innovation in marketing.
- Address business situations and/or problems that imply an ethical dilemma on the basis of critical reflection.
- Draft clear, precise reports on commercial problems.
- Develop communicative skills in oral presentations before critical audiences.
- Develop management and leadership skills.
- Generate innovative, competitive ideas and solutions.
- Work in interdisciplinary teams.
- Develop the ability to evaluate sex- and gender-based inequalities and design solutions