Admission Official Master's Degree in Marketing
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
1. Graduates in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Sociology.
2. Graduates in Audiovisual Communication, Journalism, Advertising Public Relations, Philology/Humanities, or similar. These students may have to take bridging courses.
3. Graduates in an area of Engineering or Sciences. These students may have to take bridging courses.
4. English level B2.1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe.
5. Foreign students whose first language is not Spanish should submit a DELE or SIELE certificate (C1). The master's degree Admissions Committee will not accept any other language certificates.
A short preparatory module for students who do not have a suitable instrumental grounding in this ambit.
An introductory preparatory module (2.5 ECTS credits) on multivariate analysis external to the master's degree syllabus. The Master's Degree Coordination will particularly suggest that students from related academic disciplines take this preparatory course (offered to all students) to develop the instrumental skills required to successfully follow the master's degree. The Coordination may also suggest that students from preferred areas of study take this preparatory course.
The Teaching Committee of the programme may require successful applicants to take up to 6 credits in bridging courses, depending on their previous studies. The Teaching Committee of the programme may require successful applicants to take up to 6 credits in bridging courses if they graduated in a subject other than those specified.
All bridging courses correspond to subjects within the syllabus of the UAB bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- Bridging courses for Degree Group 2:
- Statistics II. Code 102385 (6 ECTS credits).
- Bridging courses for Degree Group 3:
- Marketing Management. Code 104678 (6 ECTS credits).