Admission Official Master's Degree in Public Administration
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Access to this master's degree is open to those in possession of an official Spanish university degree or one from a higher education institution belonging to a member state of the European Higher Education Area or to other countries, which qualifies the holder to join master's programmes.
Selection criteriaShould the number of applicants be higher than that of places on offer, these will be allocated according to the following criteria:
- Grade point average of the academic transcript (70%).
- Level B2.02 or higher in English on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (10%).
- Text written by candidates stating why they wish to take this master's degree (5%).
- Curriculum Vitae (15%)
Complementary trainingStudents without a bachelor's degree in Political Science or Sociology may, depending on their prior studies, need to take and pass bridging courses. Bridging courses are taught in the first semester.
The Master's Committee will examine students' previous studies and determine whether bridging courses need to be taken or not.
The bridging courses that may be required are:
- Public Administration (6 ECTS)
- Research Techniques (6 ECTS credits)