Gestió acadèmica

The Office of Student Affairs is in charge of tasks relating to the administrative and academic questions related with teachers and students. You should contact to Student Affairs for the following subjects:

  • Requests for general information
  • Information related to academic regulations and transcript management, and other general information
  • Certificates
  • Certified documents
  • Official recognition of courses/studies
  • Registration
  • Extension of registration
  • Cancellation of registration
  • Change of subject
  • Change of group
  • Requests for transcript transfers
  • Homologation of foreign degrees