Building C offers different areas with room for 240 people, open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekdays. In the weeks before exams, students will find information on the faculty's website on the change of opening hours, from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. on weekdays and from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on holidays.
The work areas can be found at:
• Corridor C0-C2: 64 places
• Corridor C1/C3, odd numbers area: 42 places
• Corridor C1/C3, even numbers area: 30 places
• Hall in front of the Sala de Graus: 24 places
• Entrance to C5, central area: 44 places
• Study room C7/029: 36 places