- UAB University Master's Degree
- Credits: 60 ECTS credits
Course begins on 03/10/2022
Course ends on 28/07/2023
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 01/02/2022
See the calendar
- Places: 30 places
Price: €27,67 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding an EU residence permit). 2022/23 Academic year.
€75 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold an EU residence permit). 2022/23 Academic year.
- Language: Spanish (100%)
- Mode: Classroom-based learning
Faculty of Communication Studies
The master's degree in Strategic Planning in Advertising and Public Relations provides advanced and specialised knowledge in advertising strategies, as a curricular foundation for the training of future experts in strategic planners and market research, as well as for the research training needed to be later admitted to a doctoral programme. It responds to the need in the advertising, public relations and market research sector for professionals trained in persuasive communication and with a high level of knowledge in branding strategies. The master's degree in Strategic Planning truly represents postgraduate level training in Communication and Branding, with an inter-disciplinary profile integrating knowledge in communication and marketing.
The master's degree prepares you to become a professional specialising in the following profiles:
- Specialist in advertising research (pre-test, post-test, focus-group meetings, directing in-depth interviews, content analysis of the focus-groups and interviews, statistical data analysis, analysis of results)
- Advertising agency planner
- Advertising planner
- Media agency planner
- Digital planner
- Branding agency account executive
- Brand consultant in consulting agencies
- Packaging and branding planner
- Public relations planner
- Strategic analyst of brand reputation for public relation agencies
- Advertising brand manager
- Advertising marketing director
- Innovation manager, for innovation agencies and “Innovation Hub” projects
- Account director
The inter-professional character of the master's degree in Strategic Planning offers its students the skills needed to establish a competent and creative dialogue between e.g. an agency's department of strategic planning, a market research's department of brand strategy analysis, and an advertiser's department of communication and marketing.