- UAB University Master's Degree
- Credits: 60 ECTS credits
Course begins on 02/10/2023
Course ends on 26/07/2024
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 13/01/2023
See the calendar
- Pre-registration period: Closed
- Places: 30 places
Price: €27,67 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding an EU residence permit). 2023/24 Academic year.
€75 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold an EU residence permit). 2023/24 Academic year.
- Language: Spanish (100%)
- Mode: Classroom-based learning
Faculty of Communication Studies
The master's degree in Strategic Planning in Advertising and Public Relations is a unique proposal that aims to train new professionals in persuasive communication to be effective in a market that faces constant challenges, to which an effective and creative response must be given. Academics and professionals of recognised prestige will address content on the transformation of the consumer profile, new techniques in market research, marketing trends and commercial communication in a digital context.
In addition to its professional dimension, the master's degree also trains students for academic research and the development of research lines that have a positive impact on knowledge in the field of strategic planning in organisations.
The master's degree prepares you to become a professional specialising in the following profiles:
- Specialist in advertising research (pre-test, post-test, focus-group meetings, directing in-depth interviews, content analysis of the focus-groups and interviews, statistical data analysis, analysis of results)
- Advertising agency planner
- Advertising planner
- Media agency planner
- Digital planner
- Branding agency account executive
- Brand consultant in consulting agencies
- Packaging and branding planner
- Public relations planner
- Strategic analyst of brand reputation for public relation agencies
- Advertising brand manager
- Advertising marketing director
- Innovation manager, for innovation agencies and “Innovation Hub” projects
- Account director
The inter-professional character of the master's degree in Strategic Planning offers its students the skills needed to establish a competent and creative dialogue between e.g. an agency's department of strategic planning, a market research's department of brand strategy analysis, and an advertiser's department of communication and marketing.