- Official UAB
- Credits: 60 ECTS
Course begins on 21/09/2020
Course ends on 17/06/2021
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 10/01/2020
See the calendar
- Places: 100 places. SPANISH: 29 places for presential modality and 35 places for on-line modality. ENGLISH: 36 places for on-line modality.
Price: Onsite: €178 per credit
Online: €154 per credit.
5% disc. Alumni FUABformació (applicable only on the first enrolment of the whole course)
10% disc. Alumni Premium (applicable only on the first enrolment of the whole course)
- Language: Classroom-based learning: spanish Online: spanish Online: english
Escola Fundació Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona-Formació
Place: UAB Casa Convalescència, Sant Antoni M. Claret 171, 08041 Barcelona.
The master's degree in Sport Management cultivates well-rounded professionals in sport management.
- Adopt a strategic, global, business-focused approach to the sport industry.
- Create market opportunities in sports organisations.
- Adopt innovative sports-marketing practices and implement branding and sponsorship strategies effectively.
- Lead teams of professionals and obtain the best results
- Interpret finance and create strategies to fund new projects and businesses.
- Optimise the management of sports installations and events.
- (Ex-)Sportspeople who wish to give a boost to their careers.
- Business professionals who want to specialise in the sport industry.
- Graduates interested in sport management.
- Learning 3.0: different environments and technologies.
- Interaction with expert teaching staff and professionals within the sector.
- Tools for collaboration, working in teams, communication and debate.
- Training focused on the business side of sport
- Learning based on experience, with professional development in mind.
This programme is delivered by a core group of highly experienced university lecturers and researchers, together with experts working in businesses and institutions in the sports sector. In addition, added value is provided by the inclusion of seminars and talks by highly regarded external professionals
- Competitive sport (professional sports clubs and event management).
- Governance (sports federations and associations).
- Sports installations and events (organisation of championships, sports clubs).
- Community sport (foundations, municipalities).
- Sports consultancy services (freelance business initiatives).
- Sports journalism (Media).
- Marketing and sponsorship (public and private companies).
"The master's degree in Sport Management has to be one of the best in the world. All the lecturers are experts in their topics. The treatment from teaching and administrative staff is excellent. I totally recommend it. Studying for this degree has been one of the best experiences in my life."