Admission Official Master's Degree in Audiovisual Communication and Advertising Contents
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Admission requirementsTo be admitted to the master's degree you must hold one of the following qualifications:
- Areas of communication (Audiovisual Communication, Advertising and Public Relations, Journalism or similar)
- Areas of Social Sciences (Sociology, Political Science, Law, Economy or similar) and of the Humanities (Humanities, History, Philosophy, Philology, Art or similar)
- Areas of Engineering related to information and communication technologies (Computer Engineering in Information and Communication Technologies or similar)
- Other similar fields.
Depending on your previous studies, you may need to enrol in additional training courses in the field of audiovisual communication and advertising. The Admissions Committee will analyse your profile and decide which training courses fit you best.
Selection criteriaIn the case of there being more applicants than places available, the following criteria will be applied:
- Academic transcript (average score): 70%
- Professional experience in communication: 20%
- Knowledge of English equivalent to Level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: 10%