Admission Official Master's Degree in Social Policy and Community Action
UAB's virtual fair for master's degrees, graduate courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Admission requirementsAdmission requirements are as follows:
The master's degree is open to graduates in Sociology, Political Science, Psychology, Social Work, Social Education, Education Studies, Educational Psychology, Economics, Law, Anthropology, Geography, History, Journalism, Primary Education, Early Childhood Education, Nursing and Medicine
Selection criteriaShould the number of applicants be higher than that of places on offer, these will be allocated according to the following criteria:
- Academic transcript of all prior studies: (50%)
- Professional experience related to the contents of the master's degree (**) (30%)
- Cover letter including reasons why you are interested in the course and what moved you to apply for this master's degree (20%)
** Professional experience will be evaluated as follows:
Proven professional experience in the areas of social policies, social interventions and/or community action:
- - Between 1 and 5 years of professional experience: 10%
- - Between 6 and 10 years of professional experience: 20%
- - Over 10 years of professional experience: 30%