How to access the services
PIUNE can offer you support while you are a student at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. We want to help you identify the adaptations and resources that most suit your individual needs.
Steps to access PIUNE services for the first time:
- Get informed: look at our website, call us, write to us. We also organise talks, open days, etc.
- Contact with us (email): If you are a new student you can come and see us before you register and get to know the service.
- Register at the UAB: If you have a disability certificate, present it when you register.
- Interview: We will give you an interview to assess your needs.
- Needs report: We will produce a report outlining your curricular adaptations.
- Faculty tutor: Once at the faculty your tutor will communicate your adaptations to the teaching staff.
- Monitoring: We will see how you are getting on throughout the year.
- Assessment: We can offer you advice whenever you need it.
- Employment: We will accompany you in your search for work and/or work placements.
Returning users of the service
If you decide to continue with PIUNE you must renew your user access every academic year.
Towards the beginning of the year you will receive an email to remind you to request an appointment to renew your usership. During the appointment all your information will be updated and we will check that you are still in the UAB educational system.