UAB Impuls Employment Programme
UAB Impuls – Employment Programme
The UAB Impuls – Employment Programme – offered jointly by the Disability Support Service – PIUNE and the UAB Employment Service, aims to facilitate entry into the workplace by students and graduates of the UAB with a disability or at risk of social exclusion.
To that end it offers services to both students and graduates with disabilities and also to companies:
Services for students and graduates with disabilities:
- Advice in defining short- and medium-term objectives.
- Advice in producing different documents in the search for work (Curriculum Vitae, letter of presentation, etc).
- Information about different ways of searching for work.
- Recommendations of activities to develop key transferable competences (self-knowledge, communication, responsibility, organisation, proactiveness, team working).
- Guidance to prepare for selection processes.
Services for companies:
- Advice on tax advantages.
- Diffusion of job offers and preselection of candidates.
- Advice on adaptations of the workplace and follow up after contracting.
- Awareness-raising and training activities.
For more information please visit the PIUNE offices or the Employment Service (situated in the Plaça Civica) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UAB Impuls receives the support of ”la Caixa” Social Projects in the framework of Incorpora Programme and the Board of Trustees.