Logistical service and information point
What we offer
You can use our Logistical Support and Information Point service (SliPI) for the following matters:
- First Aid box
- Information about classroom location and timetables as well as other spaces in the building.
- Lost property
- Information about the activities of the Faculty and other UAB centres.
- Damaged or broken property or furniture
- Registration paperwork
- Exam justification slips
- Student work experience (previously requested by tutors)
- Issue of student cards and incidents (only cards not linked financially to the Caixa de Catalunya)
- Issue and collection of keys for authorised use
- Mail and messenger service
- Teaching staff absence communication
- Control of information panels and posters (prior authorisation necessary)
- Questions about the Faculty
- Pigeon holes
July: 08.30 to 20.00 Monday to Friday from
Christmas and Easter Week: from 08.30 to 15.00 hours (weekdays)
Information Panel Protocol
- Communicate all types of events and activities both academic and those that are closely related to the work of the Faculty.
- Act to diffuse the audiovisual productions of the centre.
- Act as a means of diffusing relevant information that is not directly related to the Faculty.
1. Fill in the form at the end of this page, and add the materials in the specified format.
2. This request will go directly to the Dean's Office in the Faculty for authorisation of the display of the material.
3. Once authorisation has been given you will receive an e-mail informing you that within a period of 48 hours after receiving all the material it will be displayed.
Where the format is not appropriate you will receive an e-mail asking you to change it and you will also be asked to re complete the form with the new material.
Where requests are not authorised you will receive an e-mail giving the reasons.
Reservation of spaces
Reservation of Spaces
You can consult the characteristics of the Main Lecture Theatre (Aula Magna), Presentation Room, Committee Room and Sala 44 at the following link: https://etna.uab.cat/reserva_espais/