93 581 27 17
93 581 20 05
What we offer
The Faculty of Ciències of Communication provides, inter alia, the following computerized spaces:
- 10 computerized classrooms with a total of 282 computers. The overall figure is 30 computers per classroom.
- 10 classrooms teaching a computer available for educational use.
- Five seminars have a computer for educational use.
All these spaces and facilities belong to the same subnet of the faculty. It offers the following resources:
- Computers with Windows operating system and basic programms general and specific educational needs of one's faculty.
- Internet connection and UAB resources.
- Direct connection to internal servers faculty : space delivery practices, materials and teaching jobs.
Basic Overview of the classroom computers:
- Intel Core i5 or i7 processors
- Operating System Windows 10 64-bit.
- 4G RAM, RAM 16G or RAM 32G.
- 500GB Hard Drive.
- 19'' TFT Screens or 22” panoramic.
Monday to Friday from 08.30 to 20.30 hours.
July: Monday to Friday from 08.30 to 19.30 hours.
Rules for use of the facilities
- You need to follow the safety regulations of the faculty.
- To access the computers need to identify with the NIU staff and key word (password email UAB).
- You should take the UAB student card (may be required by service personnel).
- You can not go to school with drink, food, etc.
- The minimum measures are requested to avoid inconvenience to other users.
- The material damage due to misuse will be treated in accordance with regulations approved by the faculty.