UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 27th to the 30th of September. Registration is open!
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Course begins on 03/10/2022
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 01/02/2022
See the calendar
- Pre-registration period: Closed
- Places: 30 places
Price: €27.67 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding an EUresidence permit). 2022/23 Academic year.
€75 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold an EU residence permit). 2022/23 Academic year.
- Language: Catalan (35%), Spanish (35%) and English (30%).
- Mode: Classroom-based learning
Faculty of Political Science and Sociology
Escola d'Administració Pública de Catalunya (C/Girona, 20 Barcelona)
Are you interested in carrying out administration tasks in the public sector? Would you like to learn the ins and outs of public administrations? Do you want to expand or improve the knowledge and experience you already have? The master's degree in Public Administration is a leading academic programme both nationally and internationally, thanks to:
- Its vast experience, over thirty years since the first edition was offered.
- An inter-university programme, given that it is offered jointly by three of the top public universities in Catalonia (UAB, UB and UPF).
- An interdisciplinary programme, combining aspects of public law, economics of the public sector and the analysis of public policies.
- Participation of the leading public institutions in Catalonia, such as the Catalan School of Public Administration and the Catalan Institute of Public Policy Evaluation (Ivàlua).
- Top quality lecturing staff, made up of academics with international prestige and lecturers who also work in different areas of the public sector.
- The combination of a double professional and academic viewpoint, which works towards a constant exchange of management theory and practice.
Professional career options can be found mainly in public and para-public organisations: in different levels and areas of public administration departments, state-run companies, private enterprises working for the public sector, non-governmental organisations, institutions and political parties, consultancies, research centres, academic institutions and analysis organisations.
Pompeu Fabra University
University of Barcelona