UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 27th to the 30th of September. Registration is open!
- Official UAB
- Credits: 60 ECTS credits
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 01/02/2022
See the calendar
- Pre-registration period: Closed
- Places: 30 places
Price: €27.67 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding an EU residence permit). 2022/23 Academic year.
€75 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold an EU residence permit). 2022/23 Academic year.
- Language: Spanish (80%), Catalan (10%) and English (10%)
- Mode: Classroom-based learning
Faculty of Psychology
We are witnessing a radical transformation of society with important psychosocial implications that requires professionals with sufficient sensitivity and the necessary skills to understand and intervene in the face of complex and emerging phenomena. We offer you:
- Two combinable itineraries: research and intervention.
- Analysis and interventions with new and committed theories, methods and techniques.
- Conceptual and practical tools.
- Training in qualitative methodologies: Discourse Analysis, Thematic Analysis through CAQDAS, Ethnography and Autoethnography, Narrative Analysis, Dérives, Life Stories.
- Competences for the practical communication of research results and psychosocial intervention.
- A critical and interdisciplinary point of view that incorporates the contributions of the social sciences on the multiple forms of domination, exclusion, and violence against people.
- Designing participatory interventions that respond to current social demands.
- Developing a greater sensitivity towards the ethical and political aspects involved in professional work.
- Public administrations and private companies that study and act on social reality (habits and discourses, awareness, conflicts, social networks, participation...).
- Social, cultural, and political associations and non-profit organisations oriented towards analysis and intervention.
- Social services for social inclusion and improvement of the living conditions of the population.
- Psychosocial observatories (violence, homophobia, drug addiction, penal system...).
- Intervention plans and programmes on psychosocial problems.
- Evaluation of psychosocial research or intervention projects and programmes.
- Consultancy on projects in the psychosocial field.
- Research career (doctorate, research projects...).