Admission Official Master's Degree in Psychosocial Research and Intervention
Notice of admission
The result of the selection process will be sent to you personally at the e-mail address you gave in your application. The timing of this will be in accordance with the centre's general calendar or the relevant specific calendar. Check your e-mail programme's spam folder. Sometimes messages are treated as junk mail.
You can check on the status of your application by accessing your pre-enrolment details with your university ID (NIU) and password. The decision on your application and a detailed explanation will be in the email you will receive.
The result will be one of the following:
- Application completed. The application form and pre-enrolment fee payment were correctly registered.
- Incomplete application. The application was not fully completed. Please return to the website and go through the steps again.
- Provisional application. Pre-enrolment fee has not been paid. Please return to the application form and make the payment to complete the process.
- Paperwork validated. All documents and data included with the application were revised.
- Admitted. You have been admitted to the master's degree and the official resolution will be sent to the e-mail address you provided in your application form.
- Conditionally admitted: A place on the master's degree has been reserved for when you complete the previous studies that qualify you to join it.
- Access authorised. You can now begin the pre-enrolment payment procedure. Click here to begin the procedure.
- Waiting list. You have been admitted to the master's degree, but there are no vacant places at the moment.
- Not admitted. You do not have a place on the master's degree for the reasons given in the e-mail with the resolution.