UAB's virtual fair for master's degrees, graduate courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- Official UAB
- Credits: 60 ECTS credits
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 11/01/2021
See the calendar
- Places: 30 places
Price: €46.11 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding a Spanish residence permit). 2020/21 Academic year.
€75 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2021/22 Academic year.
- Language: Spanish (80%), Catalan (10%) and English (10%)
- Mode: Classroom-based learning
Faculty of Psychology
We are witnessing a radical social transformation with important psychosocial implications that require professionals with sufficient sensitivity and the competences needed to understand and intervene when faced with complex and emerging phenomena. This master's degree offers:
- Two itineraries: research and intervention.
- Analysis and intervention based on new and comprehensive theories, methods and techniques.
- Conceptual and practical tools.
- Training in qualitative methodologies: discourse analysis, thematic analysis using CAQDAS, Ethnography and Autoethnography, Narrative Analysis, Drifts, Life Stories.
- Competences for practical communciation of research results and psychosocial intervention.
- A critical and inter-disciplinary perspective which incorporates contributions from the field of the social sciences on forms of domination, exclusion and violence against people.
- Design participative interventions which can respond to the current demands of society.
- Develop a sensitivity towards the ethical and political aspects involved in these professional tasks.