New access enrolment
The online registration is easy.!
Read this “step by step” guide to get a quick overview.
Prepare the documentation
You must submit the required documentation to the Academic Management before the assigned enrollment day.
- DNI / NIE / Passport
- Bachelor’s Degree diploma or equivalent that gives access to the Master's Degree
- Academic transcript of the Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent that gives access to the Master's Degree. It must contain the subjects coursed, the ECTS credits (or the hours), the examination calls, the qualifications by subject and the global qualification.
If you are an international student, consult the information on legalizations and translations.
Submit the documentation
There are two possibilities to submit the documentation:
- Make a true certified copy in the General Register of the UAB, it requires an appointment. Then, submit the certified copies to the Academic Management.
- If the documentation has a QR code or Secure Verification Code, there is no need to make a certified copy, you can send it directly by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*If the documentation is legalized through diplomatic channels, option 2 is not accepted.
When can you enroll online?
The Academic Management will inform you by e-mail of the online enrollment deadlines and process.
It is very important that you register within the deadlines. If you have any questions, contact the Academic Management of the center at the following address: email@example.com and/or telephone: 935929710
Prepare the payment
The payment of the tuition has to be completed within ten days after receiving the formalized enrollment document. You can find more information on payment methods and calculate the amount of your tuition with the simulator.
At the end of the registration, if you have chosen to pay by direct debit, you have to download the direct debit mandate (SEPA) and send it signed by means of this e-form.
* Remember that pre-enrollment payment will be automatically deducted from the final tuition.
Go to the Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral Degree Students tab on the sia.uab.cat application and click on Self-registration of other undergraduates and Master’s degree students.
You will need your NIU and password. If you don't remember them, you can retrieve them at Managing passwords.
For more information please consult the Online registration manual.
If you have to choose electives in your master's degree, you can consult the syllabus and teaching guides on the web page of the master's degree.
If the coordination has indicated that you have to enrol for complementary courses, it is very important that you remember to select them.
The payment of the enrolment fee is made according to the option you have chosen, within 10 days of its formalisation.