UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 20th to the 24th of February. Registration is open!
- UAB University Master's Degree
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Course begins on 03/10/2022
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 13/01/2023
See the calendar
- Places: 80 places
- Teaching timetable: Afternoons
Price: €27.67 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding an EU residence permit). 2022/23 Academic year.
€66 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold an EU residence permit). 2022/23 Academic year.
- Language: Catalan (50%) and Spanish (50%)
- Mode: Classroom-based learning
Faculty of Education
Do you wish to innovate in different education areas and specialisations such as the teaching of language and literature, social sciences, science and mathematics, art, psychomotricity and physical education, curriculum and innovation processes, educational inequalities and management of educational organisations?
Are you interested in combining cross-curricular modules that promote the development of research skills within the educational sector, and specific modules within each of the educational specialisations? In the master's degree in Research in Education you will be able to enrol in a specialisation and also take optional modules according to your interests.
The team of lecturers is formed by PhD graduates working in renowned research teams with a broad experience in educational research and also in the training of educational research in all of its modalities and forms.
The master's degree is open to professionals, academics and graduates interesetd in acquiring useful tools and resources, and developing their research skills, with the aim of working in the field of research or leading scientific-based innovation processes in their organisations.
The UAB master's degree in Education Research has the aim of training professionals who, through research, can provide solutions to social, academic and professional needs in the field of education.
The UAB master's degree in Education Research leads on to Ph.D studies, and this will be the route followed by a large number of its graduates. However, the competences acquired by the master's students will also open doors to other occupations in the following areas:
- Consultancy services on all education and training matters for public administrations, businesses and other organisations
- Consultancy services on problem-solving in relation to planning, syllabus design and assessment, and other areas, for teaching institutions
- Consultancy and management in the field of publishing, and the design of innovative course materials based on current research
- Planning, management and organisation of events at institutions of informal education (museums, libraries, teaching organisations, cultural associations, etc.)
- Planning and management of archive systems and resource centres, and research at research centres
- Work with NGOs on organising and assessing their education programmes
- training of top-ranking professionals with a broad vision of the educational processes being developed in different regions and institutions.
The quality of person of the teachers and classmates allowed an exchange not only of knowledge, but also of culture and the creation of friendship ties.Rosana Daniela Ferreira Delgado