Content Official Master's Degree in Tradumatics: Translation Technologies.
UAB's virtual fair for master's degrees, graduate courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
Master descriptionThe master's degree is made up of seven modules. Students interested in a professional profile will take all modules except the optional research module (M6). Students interested in a research profile will take the optional research module (M6) plus 15 credits from among optional modules 3, 4 and 5.
- M1: Automation of Translation (Compulsory, 6 ECTS)
- M2: Localisation and TA (Compulsory, 15 ECTS)
- M3: Pre-Production (Compulsory, 6 ECTS)
- M4: Post-Production (Compulsory, 9 ECTS)
- M5: Project Management (Compulsory, 9 ECTS)
- M6: Research Methodology (Compulsory, 15 ECTS)
- M7: Master's Dissertation (Compulsory, 15 ECTS)
Course begins on21/09/2020
Teaching timetableClasses will begin on September 21, 2020.
Class timetable 2019-2020
Study plan structure
|Localisation and AT||15||OB|
|Master's Degree Dissertation||15||OB|