Content Official Master's Degree in Pharmacology
UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with each programme's direction. From the 2nd to the 6th of October: Registration is open!
Ideal student profile
The ideal profile for this master's degree is a person interested in developing their professional career in the research or management areas of the private sector, in public research institutions devoted to the field of biomedicine, or in hospitals with pharmacology research programmes for different services and departments. Other persons who may be interested in this master's degree are those wishing to continue onto the research specialisation of a doctoral programme in any of the areas of experimental or health fields.
- Use acquired knowledge as a basis for originality in the application of ideas, often in a research context.
- Solve problems in new or little-known situations within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to the field of study.
- Integrate knowledge and use it to make judgements in complex situations, with incomplete information, while keeping in mind social and ethical responsibilities.
- Communicate and justify conclusions clearly and unambiguously to both specialised and non-specialised audiences.
- Continue the learning process, to a large extent autonomously
- Recognise the scientific bases of pharmacology and the physiological, biochemical and genetic concepts that underpin it.
- Recognise the criteria for the clinical use of drugs.
- Apply pharmacological knowledge to the development and optimisation (R&D) of drugs.
- Apply pharmacological knowledge to clinical practice.
- Design and conduct research on drugs.
- Interpret one's own and other results of research on drugs.
- Design and plan a protocol in the field of pharmacology.
- Design and carry out experiment protocols in the field of pharmacology research.
- Desenvolupar habilitats d'autoaprenentatge.
- Generate innovative ideas.
- Work in interdisciplinary teams.
- Display interpersonal skills.
- Develop an ethical commitment.