Admission Official Master's Degree in Pharmacology
Documents for admission
Compulsory documents to provide:
- Academic record of higher education with the details of the subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), calls for applications, grades by subject and the overall grade (average grade of the academic record in scale of 0 - 10).
- Students from foreign educational systems must present the equivalences of grades to the Spanish System (MECD).
- Title associated to the academic file presented in the previous document (if you do not have it, you can send it to us later).
- Curriculum vitae with proof of merit that includes: research experience, publications, professional experience, stays abroad, scholarships and research grants obtained (if applicable).
- In order to attend properly the theoric lessons, a basic level of Spanish (B1) and/or Catalan (B1) and English (B1) is needed.
- Participation in research projects.
- Motivation letter: please indicate the master specialitzation.
Remember that, if the documentation you attach is not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian or Portuguese, you must also include the respective sworn translations into Catalan, Spanish or English.
If you still do not have your degree because you are finishing the degree, you must indicate it in the Situation of previous studies section, indicating the option Pending to finish.