Admission Official Master's Degree in Pharmacology
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Odontology, Nursing, Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Psychology or other subjects within the health or experimental sciences in the Spanish system.
- European bachelor's degree in one of the above subjects, with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits Students following the research track with a 180-ECTS bachelor's degree will have to take the remaining credits through experimental modules of related university master's degrees.
- Graduates from outside the EU: must certify that they possess a degree in one of the above subjects with official recognition in the issuing country.
Selection criteriaShould the number of applicants be higher than that of places on offer, these will be allocated according to the procedure used for master's degrees at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
Apart from the normal access requirements, certain merits will be taken into consideration. These include:
- Academic transcript.
- Demonstrable fluency in reading technical documents in English, and good listening and speaking skills in Spanish.
- Training in pharmacology (the Master's Committee may require documentary proof of this).
- Experience in academic teamwork and on research projects.