Admission Official Master's Degree in Analysis and Management of the Artistic Heritage
UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 22th to the 26th of May. Registration is open!
Documents for admission
You will need to collect and scan the following mandatory documentation to attach to the online application:
- Academic transcript of former undergraduate and graduate studies with indication of taken subjects, ECTS credits (or hours), retaken subjects in case of failure, grades and grade point average.
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presentedin the previous point, (if you still haven't got it you can send it later).
- CV accrediting all relevant merits, including: whether you have received research grants or assistance, letters of presentation, knowledge of english and another languages, research experience.
- Certificate accrediting level of English or a third language.
- Cover letter expressing motivation for application, addressed to Coordinator.
Remember that if the documentation you are attaching is not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Italian, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.If you do not yet have the degree because you are still completing the course, you must declare this in the "Situation of previous studies" section, indicating "Pending".
These are the compulsory documents for being accepted at the master.
Once you are accepted, registration will be required. If you have a foreign first degree, you will also need to bring the following documents for registration:
Degree qualification and academic certificates issued by institutions of the EU, signatory countries of the European Economic Area Agreement and Switzerland must be official documents issued by the competent authorities.
Degree qualification and academic certificates issued by institutions in countries outside the EU must be official documents issued by the competent authorities and legalised via diplomatic channels or, where necessary, via the Hague Apostille or the Andrés Bello Agreement.
All documentation issued in Catalan, Spanish or English is admitted, Documentation issued in French, Italian or Portuguese can be submitted for translation by the UAB Language Service. It is your own responsibility to do this, and to cover the costs. For documentation issued in any other language, the corresponding into Catalan, Spanish or English by a sworn translator or any diplomatic or consular representation in Spain of the country of which the student is a national, must be attached.